Testing for COVID-19 (novel Coronavirus) is not available at AFC Urgent Care at this time but may be available very soon. Please call us at (484) 443-4777 before you come in if you are looking to be tested.
If you have severe symptoms it is recommended that you go to the ER (call them first)
Thank you for your understanding and for protecting our patients.
We remain open for other urgent care needs. Please call if you have any questions.
Urgent Care and Walk-In Clinic in Phoenixville, PA
The Doctors and Team of Medical Professionals at AFC Urgent Care Phoenixville Serve Children, Seniors and Adults. Call (484) 443-4777 or Walk-In.
- AFC Urgent Care located across from Redner’s Market
- We have board certified doctors & physicians on-site 7 days a week
- We treat children, adults and seniors
- We welcome walk ins… no appointment needed… avg wait times < 15 mins
- Average total visit times under 1 hour
- We accept over 20 insurance plans… see our complete list
- We offer discounted self-pay options for those with Medicaid or no insurance
- We have on-site lab tests, x-rays and prescriptions
- We offer work, school, camp. pre-employment and DOT physical exams
- We truly believe patient satisfaction should always come first
- We are located closest to: Audubon, Birchrunville, Birdsboro, Boyertown, Chesterbrook, Chester Springs, Collegeville, Devault, Douglassville, Eagleville, East Norriton, Elverson, Frazer, Gilbertsville, Jeffersonville, Kenilworth, Kimberton, King of Prussia, Limerick, Malvern, Mont Clare, Norristown, Oaks, Phoenixville, Pottstown, Royersford, Sanatoga, Schwenksville, Spring City, Stowe, Valley Forge and Wayne.
Our state-of-the-art urgent and express care walk in clinic offers treatment for many diseases, including:
- Broken Bones
- Bug Bites & Rashes
- Cuts & Abrasions
- Coughs, Colds & Flu
- Earaches & Ear Wax
- Pink Eye & Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Fevers & Chills
- Ingrown Toenails
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nose Bleeds
- Respiratory Infection
- Skin Infections
- Sore & Strep Throats
- Sprains & Strains
- STD Clinic
- UTI Treatment
In case of a life threatening emergency, please dial 911.
I was very pleased with my experience at AFC Doctors Express in Phoenixville. Although there were two people in front of me when I arrived, I was still in and out in just under 40 minutes. The staff was friendly, courteous and professional…
did go there on Saturday for a rash with an increasing pain in the calf of my left leg. The doctor named Wagman diagnosed that as a Cellulitis infection and prescribed me with some antibiotic that was very effective. I am completely…
Warm, friendly team! We saw the Doctor within 5 minutes. My son received great care, and everything was explained to him and I during our visit. We were in and out within 45 minutes, but not rushed through…. Office is spotless…