We are now offering TeleCare consultations. Click below to book a virtual telemedicine appointment.
COVID-19 Testing & COVID-19 Antibody Testing available.
AFC Urgent Care remains OPEN to serve you!
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please come in (with mask) for a full office evaluation or schedule a video telemedicine visit online.
We are taking every precaution and adhere to CDC protocols to safeguard our patients and staff.
Please call (484) 443-4777 if you have any questions.
- AFC Urgent Care located across from Redner’s Market
- We have board certified doctors & physicians on-site 7 days a week
- We treat children, adults and seniors
- We welcome walk ins… no appointment needed… avg wait times < 15 mins
- Average total visit times under 1 hour
- We accept over 20 insurance plans… see our complete list
- We offer discounted self-pay options for those with Medicaid or no insurance
- We have on-site lab tests, x-rays and prescriptions
- We offer work, school, camp. pre-employment and DOT physical exams
- We truly believe patient satisfaction should always come first
- We are located closest to: Audubon, Birchrunville, Birdsboro, Boyertown, Chesterbrook, Chester Springs, Collegeville, Devault, Douglassville, Eagleville, East Norriton, Elverson, Frazer, Gilbertsville, Jeffersonville, Kenilworth, Kimberton, King of Prussia, Limerick, Malvern, Mont Clare, Norristown, Oaks, Phoenixville, Pottstown, Royersford, Sanatoga, Schwenksville, Spring City, Stowe, Valley Forge and Wayne.
Our state-of-the-art urgent and express care walk in clinic offers treatment for many diseases, including:
- Broken Bones
- Bug Bites & Rashes
- Cuts & Abrasions
- Coughs, Colds & Flu
- Earaches & Ear Wax
- Pink Eye & Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Fevers & Chills
- Ingrown Toenails
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nose Bleeds
- Respiratory Infection
- Skin Infections
- Sore & Strep Throats
- Sprains & Strains
- STD Clinic
- UTI Treatment
In case of a life threatening emergency, please dial 911.
I was very pleased with my experience at AFC Doctors Express in Phoenixville. Although there were two people in front of me when I arrived, I was still in and out in just under 40 minutes. The staff was friendly, courteous and professional…
did go there on Saturday for a rash with an increasing pain in the calf of my left leg. The doctor named Wagman diagnosed that as a Cellulitis infection and prescribed me with some antibiotic that was very effective. I am completely…
Warm, friendly team! We saw the Doctor within 5 minutes. My son received great care, and everything was explained to him and I during our visit. We were in and out within 45 minutes, but not rushed through…. Office is spotless…